Mathematical potential and imagination



This is the job advertisement of Google. It means that job seekers should solve a problem and find a website, ‘the first ten decimal places out of the e’s sequent ciphers.com.’ And then, they have to come up with figures and access to ‘the figure.com’ website. When they connect to the website, there would be another problem. 

If they solve the last problem, they will be authorized to join the company, Google. I am not sure how many people solve all of the problems and enter Google, but it is pretty difficult for ordinary people to solve, isn’t it? Google made those problems and put the job advertisements without the company name and any notifications outdoors, such as in the expressways or other places. This was a very creative way to advertise for a situation. 

If it wasn’t Google, who would try to do this? This is because employees working in Google have an excellent mathematical ability, challenge spirit, and imaginative power. Imagination is a source of dreams. However, a dream usually ends up being just the dream. If people are only dreaming, they can be just a sleepyhead. 

However, if they think about dreams and register for an English academy to study, they might realize what they actually dreamed. I always seem to be dreaming. In fact, I used not to know who the competing targets were, where the targets existed around me, or why I should compete. Following a few books that I already read, I have recently thought that I need to make a competing field a new starting point. 

According to a book, ‘Mathematical potential,’ written by Nakano Hiroyuki, it is said that a person who is good at arithmetic is not always excellent at mathematics. I was completely mistaken about it. The power of logic would be helpful to improve one’s mathematical skill rather than arithmetic. The observation and reflection about numerous objects seem to be necessary to develop the logical ability. – This is a tough problem. 

When I found out how to think in a more logical way, I happened to see this book, ‘Mathematical Potential.’ The moment I got to know the logical skill is useful to improve mathematical potential through the book, I totally forgot what I should start at first. Anyway, I feel that the basis of the potential is a developmental way of imagination… 
I am having a hard time studying… 

Comments