Go for Master Chief



I bought a thermal lunch box to take my lunch for next week. It was really expensive because several problems came up in Yiwu a few days ago. After using another lunch box twice that I bought last time, it was totally broken, so I had a trouble in packing up my lunch box. There are only a few restaurants in jushen.

They are really far apart from our company and factory. So, we usually cooked and had lunch in the factory, but no one liked to eat there. They probably ate in the factory because of me. Cooking, making side dishes, and washing the dishes were probably all things annoying to them. They might think that it’s really wasting their time. So, that’s why I bought a new lunch box. However, I didn’t know what to make for my lunch… 

I searched on the Internet and found several recipes that I could cook by myself. Then, I just tried to plan menus for every meal by food items. I am not good at cooking. When I was in the military service, one senior asked me to cook Ramen, and then I put too much water in Ramen. So, he told me that he was going to kill me if I cooked again until he completed the service. I never cooked again there. When I came to Yiwu for the first time, I tried to cook alone. 

But, now, it’s really troublesome. When I was in South Korea, my wife prepared every meal for me. So, I just used to eat Ramen in China. Anyway, now, I don’t want the employees to have a difficulty with cooking and eating in the factory, so I make a plan for my lunch. I will learn how to cook single dish and challenge to Master Chief. 

Cooking is said to be a nicely prepared thing. I feel like I should put more effort into cooking for myself. I will make lots of side dishes tomorrow. I would like to cook harder in 2016 and challenge Master Chief in 2017. Wait for me, Master Chief!

Comments