A growing pain




I arrived in our factory at 7:10 in the morning. 
Today is very sunny. Looking up the rising sun, I am really fascinated by the rare nice weather. But, it’s cold. Today is probably the coldest day. 

A problem cropped up. I didn’t have any difficulty in matching colors while printing, but I got to have 1,700 defective pieces of a shopping bag out of 100,000 after completing the goods. 

Printing caused the errors. According to a printing office, paper was defective. However, we thought that a printing technique was the biggest problem. 

It’s so terrible… We found out the defective goods after completing all the processes to produce a shopping bag. There was only one way to solve this problem. Just discarded all the goods. 
Since we moved into Juxian, we have been experiencing growing pains until we are getting more skilled at work. I let out a sigh because of the piled errors in our factory. It was not easy to drive someone to definitely make a mistake. 

We are getting painful after moving into here. I hope everyone feels what this pain means. 
We have a growing pain, recognize it, and produce another shopping bag. What a bad pain… 

Comments